Online Registration for the 2018-19
Anthony Wayne “Class of 2031” is now Open

Anthony Wayne Schools is now accepting online registration of Kindergarten students for the fall of 2018.  To attend Kindergarten in the fall, your child must be five years old by September 30, 2018, and you must reside in the Anthony Wayne School District. 

  Click the blue button to complete the online registration form, then schedule an appointment online to drop off the required documents at our Central Administrative Center, 9565 Bucher Road, in Whitehouse. This appointment will last about 10 minutes, and limited evening appointments are available. Your child’s registration will not be complete until we receive all the required documents.  Your child is not required to accompany you at this appointment.

PLEASE NOTE: Parents of ESC PRESCHOOL students at Waterville or Monclova Primary School who will transition to Anthony Wayne Kindergarten in the fall of 2018  - please call Crystal in Student Services at 419-877-5377 for kindergarten registration instructions.

Parent/guardian should bring the following documents to the scheduled appointment – we will make photocopies:

  • The child’s original birth certificate
  • Parent’s photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID)
  • Two proofs of residency in the Anthony Wayne School District, such as:
  • Two current utility bills in the parent’s name; OR
  •  Current mortgage statement + current utility bill in the parent’s’ name; OR
  • Lease/rental agreement + current utility bill - Parent’s name and landlord’s contact information must appear on the lease; OR
  • If you are building a house in the district, the building contract, including estimated completion date prior to 11/30/18, followed by 2 utility bills after you occupy the house; OR
  • If you do not have proof of residency in your name, and your permanent residence is with another family in the district, a Notarized residency affidavit + 2 current utility bills in homeowner’s name. This affidavit is available under District Forms on our website.
  • Proof of custody if parents are divorced or if there is other court determined custodybring entire court document including file stamp and judge’s signature
  • If the mother has remarried, she must provide a copy of her marriage certificate or court documentation indicating her name change.
  • If one of the parents named on the birth certificate is deceased, a death certificate or other official document is required.
  • If the biological parents of the child never married and custody of the child has never been granted by a court, the parent must complete and have notarized an Unmarried Parent Affidavit (available on the website under District Forms.)
  • Immunization Record including 5-year immunizations and Kindergarten Health Forms – must be received in the school office by September 11, 2018.  Kindergarten Health Forms are available to download from the District website.

  Kindergarten FAQs

If you have any questions, please call Jamie Deighton at 419-877-5377 or by email at