Registration for the Anthony Wayne Class of 2030 is now Open
Anthony Wayne Schools is now accepting online pre-registration of Kindergarten students for the fall of 2017. In order to attend Kindergarten in the fall, your child must be five years old by September 30, 2017, and you must reside in the Anthony Wayne School District.
Click the blue button to complete the InfoSnap online registration form, then schedule an appointment online to drop off the required documents at our Central Administrative Center, 9565 Bucher Road, in Whitehouse. This appointment will last about 10 minutes, and limited evening hours are available.
Parent/guardian should bring the following documents to the scheduled appointment – we will make photocopies:
- Original birth certificate
- Parent’s photo ID (driver’s license, state ID, passport, military ID)
- Proof of residency, such as:
- Two current utility bills in the parent’s name; or
- A current mortgage statement + current utility bill in the parent’s’ name; or
- A Lease/rental agreement + current utility bill (parent’s name and landlord’s contact information must appear on the lease); or
- If you are building a house in the district, the building contract, and written statement from the builder that occupancy will be within 90 days of the first day of school in August; or
- If parents’ permanent residence is with another family in the district, a Notarized residency affidavit + 2 current utility bills in homeowner’s name. This form is available under District Forms on our website.
- Proof of custody if applicable - entire court document including file stamp and judge’s signature
- If the mother has remarried, she must provide a copy of her marriage certificate or court documentation indicating her name change (e.g., driver’s license).
- If one of the parents named on the birth certificate is deceased, a death certificate or other official document is required.
- If the biological parents of the child never married and custody of the child has never been established by a court, the parent must complete and have notarized an Unmarried Parent Affidavit (available on the website under District Forms.)
- Immunization record, 5-year Physical form and Dental form – must be received in the school office by September 15, 2017. Kindergarten Health Forms are available to download from the district website.
Children are not required to accompany you for this appointment, but they are welcome to come with you.
If you have any questions, please call Jamie Deighton at 419-877-5377.